The following terms apply when you browse Godesalco.com or make use of any of its utilities.
Godesalco.com is a set of informative pages and utilities intended to help prepare a pilgrimage along the Jacobean routes of Spain and France. The content is purely informative and indicative, and its owner is not responsible for any damage that the use of this information may cause. Likewise, he cannot guarantee that all the information presented is true or duly updated at all times.
The access to Godesalco.com is free and free of charge.
The ownership of the Godesalco.com webste belongs to Arturo J. Murias.
The contents of Godesalco.com are subject to copyright. Users are authorized to use, view, print, download and store the content published on this website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use. The use of the contents, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes is prohibited. For any use of the contents other than those authorized, it is necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights.
The following terms apply when you use the forms by which you can post messages on the Godesalco.com pages, such as Camino Companions, Lost in the Camino, Questionnaires or the Guest Book.
- The messages posted on Camino Companions and on Lost in the Camino will be deleted one year after their publication. Those published on other pages will remain visible indefinitely. At any time you can request the withdrawal of your messages by means of an email message to the owner of Godesalco.com sent from the email address that you entered when you published your message and specifying which message you want to be withdrawn.
- You can publish your message in the language of your choice. Using a certain language will never be a reason for your message to be withdrawn. However, you are asked to understand that this website is aimed at people who understand Spanish or, failing that, English, and that you therefore choose to use one of these two languages to publish your messages, if that is possible, and in the order of preference in which they have been cited here.
- You are asked to write correctly, intelligibly, without spelling mistakes and without overusing capital letters in order to highlight the text. Breaking these conditions is a possible cause of your message being withdrawn.
- You are asked to avoid polemicizing with or denigrating other people or entities. It is expected that you understand that none of the pages at Godesalco.com is intended to host the personal opinions of a confrontational or controversial nature of any user. Breaking this condition is a cause of your message being withdrawn.
- You are asked to avoid posting messages intended to request sentimental or sexual encounters with other users. You are expected to understand that none of the Godesalco.com pages is intended to encourage such contacts. For this reason, it is also not pertinent that you use these forms, and in particular that of Camino Companions, to state your sexual preferences or tendencies. Breaking this condition is a cause of your message being withdrawn.
- You are asked to avoid promoting any kind of good or service unless it is scarce and helps meet a need of the pilgrims. For example: you can advertise a donkey rental service for a family pilgrimage or the rental of luggage transport carts adapted to pilgrims with back problems, but you cannot advertise taxi, luggage transport, accommodation or organized travel services. Breaking this condition is a cause of your message being withdrawn. You can use the Contact form to consult your doubts prior to publishing your message.
- Of course, when you post a message on Godesalco.com you agree to do so (a) without incurring in or promoting activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to public health or public order; (b) without violating the rights of other people; and (c) without posting personal data of other people.
- And in any case, Godesalco.com holds the right to eliminate the messages that, in the opinion of its owner, are not suitable for publication.
The following terms apply to the files that can be downloaded from the Godesalco.com pages, pages such as the Camino Planner, Camino Maps or the Route Guides.
- The files you download from the Godesalco.com pages are intended to help you prepare for your next pilgrimage individually or with others. They are not intended to help you promote or add value to a good or service of yours such as your own website. Therefore, unless you request and receive an explicit authorization to do so, you cannot publish them. Nor can you distribute them indiscriminately.
- The detailed information of the cookies that Godesalco.com can write to your device while you browse the site.
- The list of cookies that require your consent and the ways to set or modify your preferences in this regard.
- The list of user actions that imply the setting of cookies without the need for your explicit consent.
- The list of cookies that are necessary for the working of certain pages and which are set without the need for your consent.